Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offer a person a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Gibraltar from Nigeria.
Click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Gibraltar, your letter need to include the certain information regarding the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Gibraltar
- Complete name of the person visiting Gibraltar from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person travelling to Gibraltar
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Gibraltar
- The purpose of the visit to Gibraltar
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Gibraltar
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Gibraltar
- The date the individual you are inviting intends to depart Gibraltar
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Gibraltar
- Complete full name of the person in Gibraltar
- Date of birth of the person in Gibraltar
- Address and phone number in Gibraltar
- Profession of the individual in Gibraltar
- Whether you are national of Gibraltar or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document showing person’s residential status in Gibraltar. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Gibraltar or has Gibraltarian citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Gibraltar, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Gibraltarian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas like inviting elderly parents, you could be required to provide additional information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your household,
- Information about those you might have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Gibraltar,
- Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Gibraltarian visas?
Please notice: Be sure you get the appropriate Gibraltarian visas where necessary which is your duty to get hold of them. As a rule countries require passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Gibraltar.
If you need to get further information regarding travelling to Gibraltar from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the related web links here:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your encounters with the Gibraltarian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Gibraltar or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk to someone at the Gibraltarian consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, due to this fact do not include confidential details.