Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers an individual an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Greece from Nigeria.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Greece, your letter need to provide the particular details about the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to discover more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Greece
- Complete full name of the person visiting Greece from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Greece
- The person’s residential address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Greece
- The reason for the trip to Greece
- How much time the person you are inviting wants to stay in Greece
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Greece
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Greece
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Greece
- Complete full name of the person in Greece
- Date of birth of the person in Greece
- Address and contact number in Greece
- Occupation of the person in Greece
- Whether you’re citizen of Greece or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in Greece. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Greece or has Greek citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Greece, an evidence of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Greek visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you might be instructed to supply more details such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Greece,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Greek visas?
Please notice: Make certain you obtain the right Greek visas where necessary which is your obligation to get hold of them. For the most part countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months right after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee a person entry on arrival in Greece.
If you would like get additional information about travelling to Greece from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the relevant links below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own encounters with the Greek Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for travelling to Greece or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk with an individual at the Greek consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this do not include confidential information.