Grenada has several domestic and international airports that are linked by several Grenadian and international air carriers travelling to a large number of international airports worldwide.
Major airports in Grenada usually has got banks, hotel accommodations, car hire providers, airport transfer companies, conference centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining establishments.
Choose the web links down below to see Grenadian airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Grenada.
Airports in Grenada
• St. George Airport in Grenada
Major Airports Round The World
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• East London Airport in South Africa
• New York Airports in USA
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
Airport Travel Advice When Travelling Through Airports in Grenada From Nigeria
- You can certainly endure less crowds and hassles by choosing what day of the week you ought to fly to or from Grenada. Additionally it ensures how much you pay for your flight tickets to Grenada.
It’s no surprise, it will be possible to get the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Grenada any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you can bring on your flights when ever flying from any airports in Grenada. In most cases, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Grenadian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products inside your carry-on bag. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the airport in Grenada to verify the current list of prohibited goods before packing.
- When leaving from Grenada or flying to another city within Grenada, show up early to the airports in Grenada. For anyone who is taking a flight locally within Grenada, it’s adviceable to be at the airport terminal no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself added time if you’re taking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in Grenada and your airlines whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or more, particularly for international flights from Grenada.
Travel health information for Grenada from Nigeria
Should you wish to obtain more details about travelling to Grenada from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the related web links here:
Please voice your own experiences with the Grenadian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Grenada or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to someone at the Grenadian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of posting it on this site.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.