Guatemala has several domestic and international airports that are linked by many Guatemalan and international airline carriers heading for many international airports all over the world.
Bigger airports in Guatemala generally has got banks, hotel accommodations, car hire providers, airport taxi services, convention centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining establishments.
Click the web links down below to see Guatemalan airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from Guatemala.
Airports in Guatemala
• Flores Airport in Guatemala
• Guatemala City Airport in Guatemala
Main International airports Across The World
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• New York Airports in USA
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
Airport Travel Strategies While Travelling Through Airports in Guatemala From Nigeria
- You can certainly endure less crowds and hassles by deciding what day of the week you wish to fly to or from Guatemala. Furthermore, it determines exactly how much you pay for your flight tickets to Guatemala.
It is no wonder, you will be able to get the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Guatemala when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you can take on your flights when flying from any airports in Guatemala. In most cases, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Guatemalan airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects in your carry-on bag. Hence, it’s best to get in touch with the airport in Guatemala to verify the current list of prohibited goods ahead of packing.
- When departing from Guatemala or taking a flight to another city within Guatemala, arrive early to the airports in Guatemala. If you are traveling by air locally within Guatemala, it’s adviceable to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself added time when you’re checking in baggage. Talk with airport authorities in Guatemala and your airlines whether or not they advocate even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, specifically for international flights from Guatemala.
Travel health advice for Guatemala from Nigeria
If you want to get addiitional information regarding visiting Guatemala from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to go through the appropriate links here:
Don’t hesitate to share your own viewpoints with the Guatemalan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for travelling to Guatemala or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to an individual at the Guatemalan embassy in Abuja. Contact us by way of submitting it right here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should not include confidential details.