Holiday planning is vital to hassle free visit to Guatemala from Nigeria. By carrying out your homework prior to leaving for Guatemala, you can easily reduce the possibilities of something really going wrong. A great many travelers more often than not regret for not using these straightforward pre trip actions prior to going to Guatemala.
Select the most recent health warnings obtainable and travel health information for Guatemala using the web links down below. You might, additionally, get a range of information which will help to prepare for a safe and thrilling trip to Guatemala in addition to a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Guatemala For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the best up to date travel advice for Guatemala from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Guatemala, US State Department travel warnings for Guatemala or Canadian government travel advice for Guatemala.
- Buy a suitable travel insurance cover for Guatemala to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any form of activities, such as adventure physical activities, in which you plan to to do in Guatemala.
- Just prior to traveling to Guatemala register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Guatemala, so that they can get hold of you in a crisis.
- Observe the Guatemalan law. Consular help can not sidestep local Guatemalan laws and regulations, even where local laws appear extreme or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Ensure to determine if you should have visas for Guatemala or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Bear in mind a Guatemalan visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry in to Guatemala.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance coverage, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Speak with health care professionals for info about recommended vaccinations together with other safeguards for Guatemala and find out about Guatemala laws and regulations on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives while in Guatemala.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Guatemala
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Nigeria find out whether you are regarded as a citizen of Guatemala.
- Enquire whether keeping dual nationality has any implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Guatemala - Make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Guatemala will certainly deny entry on arrival and several air carriers won’t permit travelers to go on the aircraft to Guatemala if their passport doesn’t meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you should contact the Guatemalan embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to travel to establish the entry regulations.
In order to get more details regarding visiting Guatemala from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the applicable links listed below:
Please feel free to talk about your encounters with the Guatemalan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting Guatemala or notarizing documents or merely just trying to talk to someone at the Guatemalan visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, therefore do not include confidential information.