To be certain your trip to Guatemala is safe as well as enjoyable, we’ve prepared a travel health help guide to several common health problems when visiting Guatemala. It is advisable to check with a travel vaccination medical center or your medical doctor ahead of visiting Guatemala.
Select the web links listed below for a quick overview of issues that travellers must be conscious of for safe travel in Guatemala.
General Travel Health Advice For Guatemala From Nigeria
It’s also possible to get hold of additional travel health information from travel vaccination for Guatemala
The travel advice info for Guatemala for travellers from %%hostcountry%% on this site is not going to replace your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease risk in Guatemala and travel vaccination immunisation for Guatemala are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet sites worldwide and refers to known health risks in Guatemala.
The travel health information for Guatemala provided does not contain any information associated with disease outbreaks, which can take place frequently and with little warning.
Speak with your medical professional before you travel to Guatemala which are more current travel health and travel immunisation information.
Latest Government Travel Advice for Guatemala
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance to Guatemala
- Make sure that you comprehend just what exactly your travel insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It might not protect you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any kind of policy concerns directly with the travel insurance firm, stating that that you’re visiting Guatemala.
- Confirm that medical protection for your trip to Guatemala is sufficient for possible expenses in Guatemala. Ensure you mention any sort of pre-existing medical health conditions you have.
- Normally, cover for travel luggage and personal items is restricted and costly goods for example video cameras, notebooks and/or jewellery will have a per-item limit.
- Travel Insurance Exclusions: Common exclusions can be found on many travel insurance policies including acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical ailments. Travel insurance cover policies may be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If you’d like to find further information regarding travelling to Guatemala from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the relevant links here:
Please voice your own viewpoints with the Guatemalan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Guatemala or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to an individual at the Guatemalan embassy in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.