Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that provide an individual a good way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often necessary from the visa applicant when going to Guatemala from Nigeria.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Guatemala, your letter ought to contain the specific details about the person being invited and about you. Click on the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Guatemala
- Complete name of the person visiting Guatemala from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Guatemala
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Guatemala
- The reason for the visit to Guatemala
- How much time the individual you’re inviting wants to remain in Guatemala
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Guatemala
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Guatemala
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Guatemala
- Complete name of the person in Guatemala
- Date of birth of the person in Guatemala
- Address and contact number in Guatemala
- Occupation of the individual in Guatemala
- Whether you are national of Guatemala or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Guatemala. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Guatemala or has Guatemalan citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Guatemala, an evidence of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is merely a guideline. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Guatemalan visa offices might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas such as inviting elderly parents, you could be expected to provide further information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your household,
- Details of those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Guatemala,
- Proof of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Guatemalan visas?
Please note: Make certain you obtain the right Guatemalan visas where necessary which is your obligation to obtain them. In general countries ask for passports to be valid for six months right after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Guatemala.
If you would like obtain additional information regarding travelling to Guatemala from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the related web links listed below:
Please express your own experiences with the Guatemalan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Guatemala or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk to someone at the Guatemalan consulate in Abuja. Tell us simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.