Trip organizing is key to trouble free visit to Guinea from Nigeria. Simply by carrying out your homework prior to leaving for Guinea, you can decrease the possibilities of something really going wrong. A great many travellers quite often regret for not making use of these straightforward pre travel measures just before traveling to Guinea.
Find the most current health warnings available and travel health tips for Guinea clicking the links down below. You will, furthermore, obtain a range of advice which should help to prepare for a risk-free and thrilling travel to Guinea and also a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Guinea For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Guinea from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Guinea, US State Department travel warnings for Guinea or Canadian government travel advice for Guinea.
- Obtain a good best travel insurance policy for Guinea to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of activities, like adventure sports activities, that you want to to perform in Guinea.
- Just prior to travelling to Guinea register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Guinea, to make sure they are able get hold of you in an unexpected emergency.
- Abide by the Guinean law. Consular help is unable to sidestep local Guinean laws, even where local laws and regulations may appear severe or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Verify to determine if you must have visas for Guinea or countries you’ll be intending to go or transiting. Keep in mind a Guinean visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Guinea.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance cover, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at your home.
- Discuss with health professionals for info on recommended vaccines together with other safeguards for Guinea and find out about Guinea laws on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Guinea.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Guinea
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving Nigeria verify whether you are considered as a national of Guinea.
- Enquire whether or not keeping dual nationality has any sort of repercussions for your trip.
- Passport validity for Guinea - Be sure that your passport has no less than six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Guinea will certainly refuse entry on arrival and some airlines won’t let passengers to board flights to Guinea if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you need to get in touch with the Guinean embassy or consulates of each and every country you are going to travel to confirm the entry requirements.
If you would like obtain additional information about visiting Guinea from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click on the appropriate web links here:
Don’t hesitate to voice your own viewpoints with the Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Guinea or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with someone at the Guinean embassy in Abuja. Let us know by just submitting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, because of this do not include confidential information.