Guinea has many domestic and international airports which are connected by many Guinean and international airlines going to a large number of international airports around the world.
Bigger airports in Guinea usually features banks, hotels, rental car companies, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, healthcare facilities and restaurants.
Select the web links below to look at Guinean airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Guinea.
Airports in Guinea
• Conakry Airport in Guinea
Main International airports Around The World
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
Airport Travel Strategies When Travelling Through Airports in Guinea From Nigeria
- You can endure less crowds and complications by deciding what day of the week you intend to fly to or from Guinea. What’s more, it ensures how much you pay for your plane tickets to Guinea.
It is no surprise, it will be possible to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Guinea any time you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn beforehand what you might take on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Guinea. Normally, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Guinean airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. For that reason, it’s always best to speak to the airport in Guinea to verify the current list of prohibited items well before packing.
- When leaving from Guinea or taking a flight to a different city within Guinea, show up early to the airports in Guinea. For anybody who is taking a flight domestically within Guinea, it’s adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself added time when you are checking in luggage. Talk with airport authorities in Guinea and your air carrier whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, particularly for international flights from Guinea.
Travel health advice for Guinea from Nigeria
Should you wish to get addiitional information about travelling to Guinea from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the relevant links beneath:
Feel free to express your own opinions with the Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Guinea or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk to someone at the Guinean visa office in Abuja. Let us know by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should never include confidential information.