Like to speak to people in Guinea while you’re on holiday trip? Or maybe need to know the essential daily phrases in French.
No matter what your motives are we have displayed information about French together with some basic French key phrases here. Choose the links on this web page to understand French language.
Languages Spoken in Guinea
The people of Guinea speak French. The main national and official language of Guinea is French. French is a Romance language and ranked 18th based on number of native speakers of 115 million.
We have created a selection of common French holiday language keyword phrases or words, that a visitor can make use of to get by in Guinea. We recommend you learn them from French every day phrases website.
Advice For Studying French Language
- Conversation and more conversation in French - The trick to master French is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks French much better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and French dictionary for reference) is as effective as 5 hours in a French educational setting and 10 hours with a French language course by yourself.
- Studying French language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is far more useful for learning French than studying 1 hour each day for three months. It is no wonder that numerous French learners who take language courses in class and never remember it over the years. The secret to master the French is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most commonly used French words and phrases and then try to create sentences with them. Master sufficient French grammar so that you can do that as well as do it till you feel relatively confident with all of them.
- Continue practising these sentence in your head. The other usage for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in French whilst going about your day and not speaking with any one.
- Take a pocket French dictionary or an English-French dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the French pronunciation patterns.
- Use French audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in French language.
- After the first 100 words in French, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research shows that the most commonly used 100 words in French language account for 50% of most spoken communication. The most common 1,000 words and phrases account for 80% of all spoken communication.
- “How do you say X?” in French is an essential sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and employ it often.
What do I need to learn French language?
- French language courses can be found as conventional language classes, audio courses and online classes. The traditional French courses are comprised of dialogue textbooks, explanation of French grammer and exercises. Normally they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Many of these courses are ideal for complete newbies or people who have only little knowledge of the French language.
One of the main suppliers these French language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of One hundred languages and contain all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who just want to learn the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a wide range of languages.
- French Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with limited printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in French and a manageable amount of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are available on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Every one of these courses often contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in French.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language offer a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you’d like to find more info regarding going to Guinea from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the appropriate links below:
Please share your own opinions with the Guinean Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Guinea or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk with someone at the Guinean visa office in Abuja. Tell us by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, therefore don’t include confidential information.