Haiti has several domestic and international airports which are connected by many Haitian and international airline carriers travelling to a great number of international airports across the globe.
Large airports in Haiti ordinarily has got banks, hotel accommodations, car hire providers, airport taxi services, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Click on the web links below to check out Haitian airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, major airline carriers which fly to and from Haiti.
Airports in Haiti
• Cap Haitien Airport in Haiti
• Port Au Prince Airport in Haiti
Key Airports Around The World
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• East London Airport in South Africa
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Chicago Airports in USA
Airport Travel Tips While Traveling Through Airports in Haiti From Nigeria
- You can easily endure fewer crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you intend to fly to or from Haiti. Additionally it determines how much you pay for your plane tickets to Haiti.
It is no surprise, you will be able to find the best airline ticket deals for both domestic and international flights to Haiti when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn ahead of time what you are able carry on your flights whenever taking a flight from any airports in Haiti. Generally, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Haitian airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. For that reason, it is advisable to contact the airport in Haiti to confirm the latest list of prohibited items well before packing.
- When departing from Haiti or taking a flight to a different city within Haiti, arrive early to the airports in Haiti. For anyone who is taking a flight domestically within Haiti, it’s adviceable to be at the airport a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself more time when you are taking in luggage. Consult with airport authorities in Haiti and your air carrier whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, specifically for international flights from Haiti.
Travel health advice for Haiti from Nigeria
Should you wish to get more details regarding travelling to Haiti from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click on the applicable web links here:
Please feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Haitian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Haiti or notarizing documents or simply just trying to chat to a person at the Haitian embassy in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.