Trip preparation is essential to hassle free visit to Haiti from Nigeria. By doing your homework prior to leaving for Haiti, you are able to decrease the probabilities of anything really going wrong. A large amount of visitors very often regret for not making use of these easy pre trip measures prior to visiting Haiti.
Chose the latest health advisories available and travel health tips for Haiti using the web links below. You may, additionally, get a range of guidance which may help to get prepared for a safe and exciting journey to Haiti as well as a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Haiti For Visitors From Nigeria
- Take a look at the most up to date travel advice for Haiti from any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Haiti, US State Department travel warnings for Haiti or Canadian government travel advice for Haiti.
- Take the right international travel insurance cover for Haiti to pay for medical care, medical evacuation and any form of passions, including adventure sporting activities, in which you want to to perform in Haiti.
- Just before travelling to Haiti register your trip and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Haiti, to make sure they are able make contact with you in an urgent situation.
- Abide by the Haitian law. Consular support simply cannot bypass local Haitian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear severe or unproven by your country’s benchmarks.
- Verify to ascertain if you require visas for Haiti or countries you’ll be going to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Haitian visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Haiti.
- Get copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with someone at home.
- Discuss with health care professionals for information regarding recommended vaccinations along with other safety measures for Haiti and learn about Haiti laws on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with someone at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives when in Haiti.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Haiti
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving Nigeria verify whether you’re regarded as a national of Haiti.
- Inquire whether or not having dual nationality has any repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Haiti - Ensure that your passport has no less than 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Haiti will certainly refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers will not let travelers to get on the aircraft to Haiti if their passport fails to satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you must contact the Haitian embassy or consulates of each and every country you are going to visit to establish the entry regulations.
If you’d like to get more details about going to Haiti from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the applicable web links below:
Feel free to share your encounters with the Haitian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Haiti or notarizing documents or simply just planning to talk with a person at the Haitian consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it on this site.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, for this reason you should never include confidential details.