Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that offer you a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Haiti from Nigeria.
Click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Haiti, your letter must include the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Select the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Haiti
- Complete name of the person travelling to Haiti from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Haiti
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Haiti
- The reason for the trip to Haiti
- How much time the person you’re inviting intends to stay in Haiti
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Haiti
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to depart Haiti
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Haiti
- Complete full name of the person in Haiti
- Date of birth of the person in Haiti
- Address and telephone number in Haiti
- Profession of the person in Haiti
- Whether you’re citizen of Haiti or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Haiti. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Haiti or has Haitian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Haiti, an evidence of permanent resident status need to be sent.
These details are simply a guideline. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Haitian visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas like inviting aging parents, you might be instructed to give more details such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details about those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Haiti,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Haitian visas?
Please notice: Be sure to obtain the right Haitian visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to obtain them. Generally speaking countries ask for passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa does not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Haiti.
If you want to obtain more information about travelling to Haiti from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the applicable web links below:
Feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Haitian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for traveling to Haiti or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to someone at the Haitian embassy in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it right here.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, due to this do not include confidential information.