Visa Invitation letter is an independent internet site that provide you a good way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when visiting Honduras from Nigeria.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Honduras, your letter should provide the certain details about the individual being invited and about you. Select the web links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Honduras
- Complete full name of the person going to Honduras from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Honduras
- The person’s home address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Honduras
- The reason for the trip to Honduras
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Honduras
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Honduras
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Honduras
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Honduras
- Complete full name of the person in Honduras
- Date of birth of the person in Honduras
- Residential address and contact number in Honduras
- Occupation of the individual in Honduras
- Whether you’re citizen of Honduras or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Honduras. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Honduras or has Honduran citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Honduras, a proof of permanent resident status need to be sent.
This information is simply a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Honduran visa departments might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you might be expected to provide more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information on those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Honduras,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Honduran visas?
Please take note: Make sure you obtain the correct Honduran visas where necessary and it is your duty to get hold of them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa doesn’t guarantee a person entry on arrival in Honduras.
If you would like obtain additional information regarding visiting Honduras from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to choose the related web links down below:
Please talk about your viewpoints with the Honduran Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Honduras or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk to a person at the Honduran consulate in Abuja. Contact us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this you should not include confidential information.