Trip preparing is vital to trouble free trip to India from Nigeria. By performing your research before leaving for India, you can easily decrease the likelihood of anything actually going wrong. A large amount of travelers very often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip measures right before going to India.
Find the most current health advisories obtainable and travel health tips for India clicking the links here. You will, furthermore, get yourself a wide array of advice which should help to plan for a risk-free and thrilling travel to India as well as a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For India For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the best recent travel advice for India provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for India, US State Department travel warnings for India or Canadian government travel advice for India.
- Take a good international travel insurance policy for India to meet medical care, medical evacuation and any kind of passions, for example adventure sports activities, that you intend to to do in India.
- Just prior to traveling to India register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in India, to make sure they are able to contact you in a crisis.
- Keep to the Indian law. Consular assistance can’t circumvent local Indian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear extreme or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Ensure to ascertain if you will need visas for India or countries you’ll be going to or transiting. Bear in mind a Indian visa does not guarantee entry into India.
- Take copies of your passport particulars, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a another place to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at your home.
- Seek advice from health care professionals for info on recommended vaccinations along with other safety measures for India and learn about India laws and regulations on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives when in India.
Most current Government Travel Advice for India
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Nigeria check whether you’re considered as a national of India.
- Inquire whether or not keeping dual nationality has any type of ramifications for your travel.
- Passport validity for India - Make certain that passport has a minimum of 6 months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. India will probably deny entry on arrival and some air carriers won’t permit travelers to board flights to India if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Before travelling, you ought to communicate with the Indian embassy or consulates of every country you intend to travel to confirm the entry regulations.
If you would like get addiitional information about going to India from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the related web links below:
Please share your own encounters with the Indian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for visiting India or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Indian consulate in Abuja. Let us know by way of posting it on this page.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this do not include confidential details.