Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide a person an easy way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when visiting India from Nigeria.
Visit here to use the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to India, your letter must include the particular information about the person being invited and about you. Click the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to India
- Complete full name of the person going to India from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to India
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to India
- The reason for the trip to India
- How long the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in India
- Information on accommodation and living costs in India
- The date the person you are inviting plans to depart India
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in India
- Complete full name of the person in India
- Date of birth of the person in India
- Address and contact number in India
- Occupation of the person in India
- Whether you are national of India or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming person’s residential status in India. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in India or has Indian citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in India, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Indian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for example inviting elderly parents, you might be expected to provide additional information such as the following:
- Information about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information on those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in India,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Indian visas?
Please take note: Be sure to obtain the right Indian visas where required which is your duty to secure them. Normally countries require passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee a person entry on arrival in India.
In order to obtain further information regarding travelling to India from Abuja, Nigeria, please go through the relevant links down below:
Don’t hesitate to express your own opinions with the Indian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to India or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to chat to an individual at the Indian visa office in Abuja. Tell us by simply submitting it right here.
Please Notice: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential information.