Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site which offer everyone a great way to produce a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when travelling to Indonesia from Nigeria.
Please click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Indonesia, your letter need to include the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Select the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Indonesia
- Complete name of the person travelling to Indonesia from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Indonesia
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Indonesia
- The purpose of the trip to Indonesia
- How long the individual you are inviting wants to remain in Indonesia
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Indonesia
- The date the person you’re inviting intends to leave Indonesia
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Indonesia
- Complete name of the person in Indonesia
- Date of birth of the person in Indonesia
- Home address and phone number in Indonesia
- Profession of the person in Indonesia
- Whether you’re citizen of Indonesia or Long-term Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Indonesia. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Indonesia or has Indonesian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Indonesia, a proof of permanent resident status should be sent.
These details are simply a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Indonesian visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas such as inviting aging parents, you might be instructed to provide further information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people living in your residence,
- Information about those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole duration of their stay in Indonesia,
- Evidence of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Indonesian visas?
Please take note: Make certain you get the right Indonesian visas where necessary which is your responsibility to acquire them. As a rule countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa isn’t going to guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Indonesia.
If you wish to find additional information about going to Indonesia from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the applicable web links down below:
Don’t hesitate to express your viewpoints with the Indonesian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for going to Indonesia or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with an individual at the Indonesian consulate in Abuja. Contact us by simply posting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be seen by the general public, therefore you should not include confidential information.