Trip preparing is essential to hassle free trip to Iran from Nigeria. By carrying out your research before leaving for Iran, you’re able to minimise the possibilities of anything actually going wrong. A great many visitors in many cases regret for not using these simple pre travel measures before visiting Iran.
Find the most up-to-date health warnings obtainable and travel health information for Iran clicking the links below. You will, furthermore, get yourself a wide array of advice that may help to get ready for a safe and thrilling trip to Iran together with a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Iran For Visitors From Nigeria
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Iran provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Iran, US State Department travel warnings for Iran or Canadian government travel advice for Iran.
- Obtain the right international travel insurance policy for Iran to pay for hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of pursuits, for instance adventure sports activities, that you wish to to do in Iran.
- Just before going to Iran register your travel and contact information on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Iran, so that they are able contact you in an urgent situation.
- Observe the Iranian law. Consular support can’t circumvent local Iranian law regulations, even where local laws and regulations appear harsh or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Check to ascertain if you’ll need visas for Iran or countries you’ll be going to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Iranian visa doesn’t always guarantee entry in to Iran.
- Take copies of your passport information, travel insurance cover, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate location to the originals and then keep a copy with someone at your home.
- Speak to health professionals for information regarding recommended inoculations as well as other safeguards for Iran and learn about Iran laws and regulations on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with relatives and friends while in Iran.
Most recent Government Travel Advice for Iran
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to leaving Nigeria find out whether you’re considered as a citizen of Iran.
- Inquire whether keeping dual nationality has any implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Iran - Make sure your passport has no less than six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Iran will certainly deny entry on arrival and some airlines won’t let passengers to get on the airplane to Iran if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you should get in touch with the Iranian embassy or consulates of each and every country you wish to visit to verify the entry requirements.
If you need to obtain more information about travelling to Iran from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the appropriate links beneath:
Please feel free to express your viewpoints with the Iranian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Iran or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to a person at the Iranian embassy in Abuja. Let us know by just submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should never include confidential information.