Iraq has several domestic and international airports that are linked by many Iraqi and international air carriers going to a large number of international airports across the world.
Bigger airports in Iraq typically has banks, hotels, rental car companies, airport taxi services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, healthcare facilities and restaurants.
Click on the web links listed below to look at Iraqi airports’ internet sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Iraq.
Airports in Iraq
• Baghdad International (Iraq) Airport in Iraq
• Basra Airport in Iraq
• Erbil Airport in Iraq
• Mosul Airport in Iraq
• Najaf Airport in Iraq
• Sulaymaniyah International Airport in Iraq
Large Airports Round The World
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Mumbai Airport in India
• New York Airports in USA
• East London Airport in South Africa
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Moscow Airports in Russia
Airport Travel Ideas When Travelling Through Airports in Iraq From Nigeria
- You can endure less crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you wish to go on an airline to or from Iraq. Additionally it ensures the amount it costs for your flight tickets to Iraq.
It’s no surprise, it is possible to find the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Iraq any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn ahead of time what you could carry on your flights when flying from any airports in Iraq. Generally, you won’t be able to bring the following on flights from the Iraqi airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. For that reason, it’s always best to contact the airport in Iraq to ensure the current list of prohibited goods well before packing.
- When leaving from Iraq or flying to a different city within Iraq, show up early to the airports in Iraq. For anybody who is taking a flight locally within Iraq, it is adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and give yourself more time if you’re taking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Iraq and your airlines if they advise even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, specifically for international flights from Iraq.
Travel health information for Iraq from Nigeria
If you need to obtain more info about going to Iraq from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the relevant web links here:
Please share your own opinions with the Iraqi Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Iraq or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk to someone at the Iraqi consulate in Abuja. Let us know by simply posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this you should not include confidential information.