Holiday planning is essential to trouble free trip to Iraq from Nigeria. By doing your homework prior to leaving for Iraq, you’ll be able to decrease the probabilities of something really going wrong. A great many visitors more often than not regret for not using these simple pre travel steps prior to heading to Iraq.
Chose the most recent health advisories obtainable and travel health information for Iraq using the links below. You’ll, furthermore, obtain a range of guidance that will help to get ready for a risk-free and thrilling trip to Iraq in addition to a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Iraq For Visitors From Nigeria
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Iraq provided by any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Iraq, US State Department travel warnings for Iraq or Canadian government travel advice for Iraq.
- Take a good travel insurance policy for Iraq to meet hospital treatment, medical evacuation as well as any kind of activities, like adventure sporting activities, in which you wish to to perform in Iraq.
- Just prior to heading to Iraq register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Iraq, so that they can get in touch with you in an urgent situation.
- Stick with the Iraqi law. Consular support cannot circumvent local Iraqi laws and regulations, even where local laws seem to be extreme or unproven by your country’s standards.
- Verify to see if you require visas for Iraq or countries you’ll be planning to go or transiting. Take into account that a Iraqi visa doesn’t necessarily guarantee entry into Iraq.
- Get copies of your passport information, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different place to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Get in touch with health care professionals for info on recommended inoculations along with other safety measures for Iraq and learn about Iraq laws on travelling with medicinal pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with friends and relatives when in Iraq.
Most current Government Travel Advice for Iraq
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing from Nigeria verify whether you are considered as a citizen of Iraq.
- Investigate whether keeping dual nationality has any type of repercussions for your travel.
- Passport validity for Iraq - Make certain that passport has no less than 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Iraq will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines won’t let travelers to go on the aircraft to Iraq if their passport does not satisfy this requirement.
- Before travelling, you need to get in touch with the Iraqi embassy or consulates of each country you wish to visit to establish the entry requirements.
If you need to get more details about travelling to Iraq from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the appropriate web links down below:
Feel free to express your viewpoints with the Iraqi Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for going to Iraq or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to chat to an individual at the Iraqi visa office in Abuja. Contact us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason do not include confidential details.