Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which provide an individual a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually required from the visa applicant when visiting Iraq from Nigeria.
Simply click here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Iraq, your letter ought to include the specific information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Iraq
- Complete full name of the person travelling to Iraq from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person going to Iraq
- The person’s address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Iraq
- The reason for the trip to Iraq
- How long the person you’re inviting intends to stay in Iraq
- Details on accommodation and living costs in Iraq
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Iraq
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Iraq
- Complete full name of the person in Iraq
- Date of birth of the person in Iraq
- Residential address and phone number in Iraq
- Occupation of the person in Iraq
- Whether you’re national of Iraq or Permanent Resident
- A photocopy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Iraq. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Iraq or has Iraqi citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Iraq, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is only a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Iraqi visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you could be asked to give more details such as the following:
- Information on your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people residing in your household,
- Information about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your monetary support for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Iraq,
- Proof of income at a level matching or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Iraqi visas?
Please note: Ensure you get the right Iraqi visas where necessary and it is your responsibility to obtain them. Generally speaking countries require passports to be valid for six months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Iraq.
If you need to find more details regarding visiting Iraq from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the related web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own viewpoints with the Iraqi Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Iraq or notarizing documents or simply just attempting to talk with an individual at the Iraqi consulate in Abuja. Tell us simply by submitting it right here.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this don’t include confidential details.