Trip preparation is vital to hassle free visit to Ireland from Nigeria. By performing your research before leaving for Ireland, you are able to lower the likelihood of some thing really going wrong. A number of travellers very often regret for not making use of these simple pre trip measures right before visiting Ireland.
Find the most current health advisories obtainable and travel health advice for Ireland clicking the web links underneath. You’ll, additionally, get yourself a wide array of advice that might help to get ready for a risk-free and thrilling journey to Ireland as well as a safe stay while you are in there.
General Travel Advice For Ireland For Travellers From Nigeria
- Take a look at the most recent travel advice for Ireland coming from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Ireland, US State Department travel warnings for Ireland or Canadian government travel advice for Ireland.
- Get an appropriate best travel insurance cover for Ireland to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any form of pursuits, such as adventure sports activities, in which you wish to to perform in Ireland.
- Just before traveling to Ireland register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Ireland, so they are able make contact with you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Irish law. Consular assistance simply cannot circumvent local Irish laws and regulations, even where local laws seem extreme or unfounded by your country’s benchmarks.
- Verify to determine if you should have visas for Ireland or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Keep in mind a Irish visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Ireland.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance plan, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a seperate place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at home.
- Discuss with health care professionals for information about recommended vaccinations as well as other safeguards for Ireland and find out about Ireland laws and regulations on travelling with medical pills.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with somebody at home and keep in regular communication with friends and relatives when in Ireland.
Current Government Travel Advice for Ireland
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Nigeria verify whether you are considered as a citizen of Ireland.
- Research whether holding dual nationality has any kind of consequences for your travel.
- Passport validity for Ireland - Make sure your passport has at least 6 months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Ireland will probably refuse entry on arrival and some air carriers will not let passengers to go on the airplane to Ireland if their passport fails to meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you ought to get in touch with the Irish embassy or consulates of every country you are going to travel to establish the entry requirements.
In order to get addiitional information regarding visiting Ireland from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to click the relevant links beneath:
Please share your opinions with the Irish Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for traveling to Ireland or notarizing paperwork or simply just seeking to talk to someone at the Irish consulate in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it right here.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this fact do not include confidential information.