Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers you a great way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa section. Visa invitation letters are often needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Ireland from Nigeria.
Visit here to try the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Ireland, your letter need to contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Ireland
- Complete name of the person going to Ireland from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Ireland
- The person’s residential address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Ireland
- The purpose of the visit to Ireland
- How much time the individual you are inviting intends to remain in Ireland
- Information on accommodation and living expenses in Ireland
- The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Ireland
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Ireland
- Complete name of the person in Ireland
- Date of birth of the person in Ireland
- Address and phone number in Ireland
- Occupation of the individual in Ireland
- Whether you’re citizen of Ireland or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document indicating individual’s residential status in Ireland. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the person born in Ireland or has Irish citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Ireland, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is only a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. A few Irish visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For a few kinds of visas for example inviting aged parents, you may be asked to produce more details such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people residing in your residence,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Ireland,
- Proof of earnings at a level matching or exceeding beyond the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Irish visas?
Please be aware: Be sure to have the right Irish visas where necessary which is your job to get hold of them. For the most part countries require passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Ireland.
If you’d like to obtain more information about travelling to Ireland from Abuja, Nigeria, please click the related web links beneath:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own opinions with the Irish Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for visiting Ireland or notarizing paperwork or merely just looking to talk to an individual at the Irish visa office in Abuja. Contact us by just posting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, due to this fact you should never include confidential details.