Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers you an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are often required from the visa applicant when travelling to Israel from Nigeria.
Click here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anyone who is supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Israel, your letter ought to include the specific information about the person being invited and about you. Select the web links below to find out more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Israel
- Complete full name of the person visiting Israel from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual travelling to Israel
- The person’s home address and contact number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Israel
- The reason for the trip to Israel
- How much time the person you are inviting intends to remain in Israel
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Israel
- The date the person you are inviting plans to depart Israel
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Israel
- Complete name of the person in Israel
- Date of birth of the person in Israel
- Residential address and telephone number in Israel
- Occupation of the individual in Israel
- Whether you’re citizen of Israel or Long term Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Israel. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Israel or has Israeli citizenship card.)
- For anybody who is Permanent Resident in Israel, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You have to write the letter of invitation yourself. A number of Israeli visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some kinds of visas for instance inviting aging parents, you could be asked to produce more information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants along with the total number of people currently in your household,
- Information on those you may have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Israel,
- Evidence of earnings at a level meeting or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Israeli visas?
Please take note: Be sure you obtain the right Israeli visas where required which is your obligation to secure them. In general countries demand passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiration of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa doesn’t guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Israel.
Should you wish to obtain additional information regarding going to Israel from Abuja, Nigeria, please select the appropriate links listed below:
Please share your experiences with the Israeli Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re applying for a visa for going to Israel or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk to a person at the Israeli visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the public, due to this you should not include confidential information.