Cote d’Ivoire has many domestic and international airports that are connected by several Ivoirian and international air carriers going to various international airports all over the world.
Bigger airports in Cote d’Ivoire normally has banks, hotel accommodations, car hire agencies, airport transfer companies, convention centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, health care facilities and dining establishments.
Select the web links listed below to see Ivoirian airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Cote d’Ivoire.
Airports in Cote d’Ivoire
Large International airports Around The World
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
Airport Travel Advice While Travelling Through Airports in Cote d’Ivoire From Nigeria
- You can endure much less crowds and hassles by choosing what day of the week you intend to travel to or from Cote d’Ivoire. Additionally it ensures how much it costs for your flight tickets to Cote d’Ivoire.
It is no wonder, you will be able to get the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Cote d’Ivoire whenever you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you can take on your flights whenever flying from any airports in Cote d’Ivoire. Normally, you will never be able to bring the following on flights from the Ivoirian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. For this reason, it’s best to contact the airport in Cote d’Ivoire to confirm the current list of banned goods prior to packing.
- When leaving from Cote d’Ivoire or flying to a different city within Cote d’Ivoire, arrive early to the airports in Cote d’Ivoire. If you are taking a flight locally within Cote d’Ivoire, it’s adviceable to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself more time if you are taking in travel luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Cote d’Ivoire and your air carrier if they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or even more, especially for international flights from Cote d’Ivoire.
Travel health information for Cote d’Ivoire from Nigeria
If you wish to get more information about visiting Cote d’Ivoire from Abuja, Nigeria, please choose the applicable links beneath:
Please feel free to voice your viewpoints with the Ivoirian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Cote d’Ivoire or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Ivoirian consulate in Abuja. Tell us simply by posting it here.
Please Bear in mind: Your remarks are going to be viewed by the general public, therefore do not include confidential details.