Visa Invitation letter is an independent website that offers everyone a good way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally necessary from the visa applicant when travelling to Cote d’Ivoire from Nigeria.
Visit here to make use of the visa invitation letter tool
For anybody who is providing a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Cote d’Ivoire, your letter ought to contain the specific details about the individual being invited and about you. Select the links below to understand more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Cote d’Ivoire
- Complete full name of the person going to Cote d’Ivoire from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual going to Cote d’Ivoire
- The person’s residential address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Cote d’Ivoire
- The purpose of the trip to Cote d’Ivoire
- How much time the individual you’re inviting plans to stay in Cote d’Ivoire
- Information on accommodation and living costs in Cote d’Ivoire
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to depart Cote d’Ivoire
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Cote d’Ivoire
- Complete full name of the person in Cote d’Ivoire
- Date of birth of the person in Cote d’Ivoire
- Address and telephone number in Cote d’Ivoire
- Occupation of the individual in Cote d’Ivoire
- Whether you’re national of Cote d’Ivoire or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document proving individual’s residential status in Cote d’Ivoire. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Cote d’Ivoire or has Ivoirian citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in Cote d’Ivoire, a proof of permanent resident status should be provided.
These details are simply a guideline. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Some Ivoirian visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For some types of visas like inviting aging parents, you may be required to give further information such as the following:
- Info about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants in addition to the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information on those you might have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed promise of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Cote d’Ivoire,
- Evidence of income at a level matching or going above the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Ivoirian visas?
Please note: Make sure you have the appropriate Ivoirian visas where necessary which is your job to acquire them. As a general rule countries require passports to be valid for 6 months after the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa does not guarantee anyone entry on arrival in Cote d’Ivoire.
In order to get addiitional information about going to Cote d’Ivoire from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the relevant links listed below:
Please express your encounters with the Ivoirian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re getting a visa for going to Cote d’Ivoire or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to talk with a person at the Ivoirian embassy in Abuja. Let us know simply by submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your remarks are going to be seen by the general public, for this reason you should never include confidential information.