Jamaica has several domestic and international airports which are connected by many Jamaican and international airline carriers travelling to countless international airports across the globe.
Larger airports in Jamaica ordinarily features banks, hotels, car hire companies, airport transfer companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, healthcare facilities and dining places.
Choose the web links below to look at Jamaican airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Jamaica.
Airports in Jamaica
• Kingston Norman Manley Airport in Jamaica
• Montego Bay Airport in Jamaica
Key Airports Round The World
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• New York Airports in USA
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• Mumbai Airport in India
Airport Travel Tips When Travelling Through Airports in Jamaica From Nigeria
- You can easily endure fewer crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you want to fly to or from Jamaica. What’s more, it ensures exactly how much it costs for your flight tickets to Jamaica.
It is no surprise, it is possible to get the best airline ticket prices for both domestic and international flights to Jamaica any time you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you might bring on your flights when flying from any airports in Jamaica. Generally, you will not be able to take the following on flights from the Jamaican airports: flammable goods, explosives, firearms and certain sharp objects inside your carry-on bag. For this reason, it’s best to get in touch with the airport in Jamaica to ensure the latest list of prohibited items well before packing.
- When departing from Jamaica or taking a flight to another city within Jamaica, arrive early to the airports in Jamaica. For anybody who is taking a flight locally within Jamaica, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight depart time and allow yourself more time if you’re checking in baggage. Consult with airport authorities in Jamaica and your air carrier if they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, specifically for international flights from Jamaica.
Travel health advice for Jamaica from Nigeria
If you desire to get more information regarding visiting Jamaica from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the relevant links below:
Don’t hesitate to share your own opinions with the Jamaican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Jamaica or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to talk to someone at the Jamaican embassy in Abuja. Tell us by way of submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason do not include confidential information.