Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which offer a person an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when travelling to Jamaica from Nigeria.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to Jamaica, your letter ought to provide the specific details about the person being invited and about you. Choose the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Jamaica
- Complete full name of the person visiting Jamaica from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting Jamaica
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to Jamaica
- The reason for the trip to Jamaica
- How much time the person you are inviting plans to remain in Jamaica
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Jamaica
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave Jamaica
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in Jamaica
- Complete name of the person in Jamaica
- Date of birth of the person in Jamaica
- Address and telephone number in Jamaica
- Profession of the individual in Jamaica
- Whether you’re citizen of Jamaica or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in Jamaica. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Jamaica or has Jamaican citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in Jamaica, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Jamaican visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas for example inviting aged parents, you may be required to give more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in Jamaica,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Jamaican visas?
Please notice: Be sure to obtain the right Jamaican visas where required and it is your job to obtain them. As a general rule countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee you entry on arrival in Jamaica.
If you want to get more info regarding travelling to Jamaica from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the relevant links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own opinions with the Jamaican Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting Jamaica or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to chat to an individual at the Jamaican consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.