Jordan has numerous domestic and international airports which are connected by several Jordanian and international airlines going to various international airports around the globe.
Large airports in Jordan usually features banks, hotel accommodations, car rental providers, airport transfer companies, convention centres, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining places.
Click on the web links listed below to look at Jordanian airports’ web sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Jordan.
Airports in Jordan
• Amman Airports in Jordan
• Aqaba Airport in Jordan
Main Airports Around The World
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
• New York Airports in USA
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Paris (France) Airports in France
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Mumbai Airport in India
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
Airport Travel Ideas While Travelling Through Airports in Jordan From Nigeria
- You will be able to endure fewer crowds and problems by deciding what day of the week you wish to take a flight to or from Jordan. Additionally, it determines exactly how much you pay for your plane tickets to Jordan.
It is no wonder, it is possible to find the best airline ticket fares for both domestic and international flights to Jordan whenever you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out in advance what you are able bring on your flights when taking a flight from the airports in Jordan. Generally, you will not be able to bring the following on flights from the Jordanian airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Because of this, it’s best to speak to the airport in Jordan to verify the current list of banned goods before packing.
- When leaving from Jordan or taking a flight to a different city within Jordan, arrive early to the airports in Jordan. If you are flying domestically within Jordan, it is adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself added time when you’re taking in baggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Jordan and your air carrier whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, a couple of hours or more, specifically for international flights from Jordan.
Travel health advice for Jordan from Nigeria
If you wish to find addiitional information regarding travelling to Jordan from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the relevant web links down below:
Please feel free to express your experiences with the Jordanian Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Jordan or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk with an individual at the Jordanian visa office in Abuja. Let us know by simply submitting it on this page.
Please Be aware: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, due to this do not include confidential information.