Would like to speak with folks in Kazakhstan while you’re on vacation trip? Or just would like to know the fundamental daily phrases in Kazak.
Regardless of what your reasons are we have listed info on Kazak along with some simple Kazak words below. Click the links on this webpage to understand Kazak language.
Languages Spoken in Kazakhstan
The people of Kazakhstan speak Kazak and Russian. The main national and official language of Kazakhstan is Kazak. Kazak is a Turkic language and ranked 70th based upon number of native speakers of 8 million.
We have released a selection of common Kazak tourist language keyword phrases or words, which a visitor could use to manage in Kazakhstan. We recommend you master them from Kazak basic phrases web site.
Tips For Learning Kazak Language
- Conversation and much more conversation in Kazak - The secrets to master Kazak is countless hours of conversation with individuals who talks Kazak much better than you. An hour of talking (with corrections and Kazak dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Kazak class room and 10 hours with a Kazak language program on your own.
- Studying Kazak language for three or four hours on a daily basis for two weeks is a lot more valuable for mastering Kazak than studying 1 hour each day for three months. It is no wonder a large number of Kazak learners taking language classes in class and hardly ever remember it in the long term. The key to master the Kazak is intensity of of study.
- Get started with the 100 most common Kazak words and phrases and then try to create sentences with them. Learn just enough Kazak grammar to be able to do that and do it till you feel fairly comfortable with all of them.
- Continue practicing these sentence in your mind. The additional use for your dictionary is that you can practice these sentences in Kazak while going about your day and never talking to anybody.
- Take a pocket Kazak dictionary or an English-Kazak dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Kazak pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Kazak audio and online courses for the first 100 words and basic grammar in Kazak language.
- Following the first 100 phrases in Kazak, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research indicates that the most commonly used 100 words and phrases in Kazak language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Kazak is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Learn it early and then use it often.
What do I require to study Kazak language?
- Kazak language courses are available as traditional language courses, audio courses and online courses. The traditional Kazak courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Kazak grammer and exercises. Generally they are available either in CDs or MP3s.
Most of these courses are suitable for complete beginners or people with only very little knowledge of the Kazak language.
One of the leading providers these Kazak language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for in excess of One hundred languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for individuals who would like to understand the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide variety of languages.
- Kazak Audio Courses is frequently made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to understand and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses gives you authentic pronunciation in Kazak and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each of these courses usually include dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Kazak.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide variety of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you would like get further information regarding visiting Kazakhstan from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the applicable links down below:
Please feel free to voice your own opinions with the Kazakh Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Kazakhstan or notarizing paperwork or merely just planning to talk with a person at the Kazakh visa office in Abuja. Tell us by just submitting it on this page.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.