Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers you a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually needed from the visa applicant when going to Kazakhstan from Nigeria.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to Kazakhstan, your letter ought to contain the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to Kazakhstan
- Complete full name of the person visiting Kazakhstan from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting Kazakhstan
- The person’s address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to Kazakhstan
- The reason for the visit to Kazakhstan
- How long the person you’re inviting wants to stay in Kazakhstan
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in Kazakhstan
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave Kazakhstan
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in Kazakhstan
- Complete full name of the person in Kazakhstan
- Date of birth of the person in Kazakhstan
- Residential address and contact number in Kazakhstan
- Profession of the individual in Kazakhstan
- Whether you are national of Kazakhstan or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in Kazakhstan. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in Kazakhstan or has Kazakh citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in Kazakhstan, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Kazakh visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas like inviting aging parents, you could be expected to give additional information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information on those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in Kazakhstan,
- Proof of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Kazakh visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you obtain the appropriate Kazakh visas where required which is your responsibility to acquire them. Normally countries ask for passports to be valid for six months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in Kazakhstan.
In order to find more information regarding visiting Kazakhstan from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the related web links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your experiences with the Kazakh Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to Kazakhstan or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk to an individual at the Kazakh visa office in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this you should never include confidential information.