Kenya has several domestic and international airports which are connected by a number of Kenyan and international air carriers travelling to a great number of international airports around the world.
Large airports in Kenya ordinarily features banks, hotels, car hire agencies, airport transfer services, conference centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free stores, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and restaurants.
Choose the web links below to look at Kenyan airports’ internet sites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers that fly to and from Kenya.
Airports in Kenya
• Eldoret Airport in Kenya
• Kisumu Airport in Kenya
• Lamu Airport in Kenya
• Lodwar Airport in Kenya
• Malindi Airport in Kenya
• Mara Lodges Airport in Kenya
• Mombasa Airport in Kenya
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Nanyuki Airport in Kenya
• Samburu Airport in Kenya
• Wajir Airport in Kenya
Main Airports Around The World
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Toronto Airports in Canada
• Mumbai Airport in India
• London (United Kingdom) Airports in UK
• Madrid Airport in Spain
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Melbourne (Australia) Airports in Australia
Airport Travel Ideas While Travelling Through Airports in Kenya From Nigeria
- You can endure fewer crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you ought to go on an airline to or from Kenya. Additionally, it determines exactly how much you pay for your flight tickets to Kenya.
It’s no surprise, it will be possible to find the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Kenya any time you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to learn ahead of time what you could take on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Kenya. In most cases, you won’t be able to take the following on flights from the Kenyan airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Therefore, it’s always best to contact the airport in Kenya to ensure the latest list of banned goods prior to packing.
- When departing from Kenya or taking a flight to a different city within Kenya, turn up early to the airports in Kenya. For anybody who is flying domestically within Kenya, it is adviceable to be at the airport terminal a minimum of 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time when you’re taking in luggage. Seek advice from airport authorities in Kenya and your airlines whether they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, particularly for international flights from Kenya.
Travel health advice for Kenya from Nigeria
If you want to find more info regarding visiting Kenya from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to choose the appropriate links here:
Please express your own viewpoints with the Kenyan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for traveling to Kenya or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to talk with someone at the Kenyan visa office in Abuja. Let us know by way of posting it here.
Please Take note: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, for that reason you should never include confidential details.