Wish to talk with folks in Kenya while on vacation trip? Or simply just want to find out the fundamental everyday phrases in English.
Whatever your reasons are we have displayed facts about English together with some simple English key phrases below. Choose the links on this webpage to understand English language.
Languages Spoken in Kenya
The people of Kenya speak English and Swahili. The primary national and official language of Kenya is English. English is a West Germanic language and ranked 3rd based on the amount of native speakers of 310 million.
We’ve released a collection of typical English holiday language keyword phrases or words, that a traveler is able to use to get by in Kenya. We recommend you learn them from English every day phrases web site.
Tips For Learning English Language
- Conversation and more conversation in English - The trick to master English is hours and hours of conversation with people who talks English better than you. An hour or so of talking (with corrections and English dictionary for reference) is as good as five hours in a English classroom and 10 hours with a English language course by yourself.
- Studying English language for three or four hours a day for two weeks is much more valuable for mastering English than learning one hour on a daily basis for three months. It is no miracle that a great many English learners taking language courses in school and never remember it in the long run. The secret to master the English is intensity of of study.
- Start off with the 100 most everyday English words and phrases and then try to come up with sentences with them. Master adequate English grammar so that you can try this as well as do it till you feel pretty comfortable with all of them.
- Continue learning these sentence in your head. Another usage for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in English whilst going about your day and never speaking to anyone.
- Take a pocket English dictionary or an English-English dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Figure out the English pronunciation patterns.
- Start using English audio and online courses for the first 100 phrases and basic grammar in English language.
- After the first 100 words in English, give attention to starting to be conversational. Research indicates that the most common 100 words in English language account for 50% of all the spoken communication. The most everyday 1,000 words count for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in English is the most important sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and then use it often.
What do I need to learn English language?
- English language courses can be found as traditional language courses, audio programs and online courses. The traditional English courses are made up of dialogue textbooks, explanation of English grammer and exercises. Often they come either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are created for complete beginners or people with only minimal understanding of the English language.
One of the leading suppliers these English language courses is Linguaphone who also provide courses for more than 100 languages and consist of all audio courses, explorer courses for those who would like to study the fundamentals, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other supplier of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they offer a great deal of languages.
- English Audio Courses is commonly made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses offers you authentic pronunciation in English and a manageable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning can be found on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses commonly contain dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in English.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language present you with a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
In order to get further information regarding going to Kenya from Abuja, Nigeria, please select the appropriate links down below:
Feel free to express your own viewpoints with the Kenyan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to Kenya or notarizing paperwork or simply just attempting to talk to an individual at the Kenyan embassy in Abuja. Tell us by simply submitting it on this site.
Please Notice: Your comments are going to be viewed by the general public, for this reason you should not include confidential details.