Trip preparing is vital to trouble free trip to Kenya from Nigeria. Simply by performing your research prior to leaving for Kenya, you’re able to decrease the probabilities of some thing actually going wrong. A large amount of visitors in many cases regret for not using these straightforward pre travel steps prior to traveling to Kenya.
Find the latest health warnings obtainable and travel health information for Kenya clicking the links underneath. You can, additionally, have a range of advice which can help to prepare for a risk-free and thrilling trip to Kenya in addition to a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Kenya For Travellers From Nigeria
- Look at the most current travel advice for Kenya from any of the following resources: UK travel advice for Kenya, US State Department travel warnings for Kenya or Canadian government travel advice for Kenya.
- Buy a suitable comprehensive travel insurance coverage for Kenya to pay for medical care, medical evacuation as well as any form of activities, such as adventure sporting activities, that you intend to to carry out in Kenya.
- Just prior to traveling to Kenya register your travel and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Kenya, so they are able get hold of you in a crisis.
- Adhere to the Kenyan law. Consular support is unable to sidestep local Kenyan laws and regulations, even where local laws and regulations may appear severe or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Make sure to see if you will need visas for Kenya or countries you will be traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Kenyan visa does not guarantee entry in to Kenya.
- Get copies of your passport information, travel insurance coverage, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a different location to the originals and then leave a copy with somebody at your home.
- Consult with health professionals for info about recommended inoculations together with other safety measures for Kenya and learn about Kenya laws on travelling with medicinal drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your trip plans with someone at home and maintain regular communication with family and friends whilst in Kenya.
Current Government Travel Advice for Kenya
Dual Nationality Holders
- Before leaving Nigeria always check whether you’re regarded as a national of Kenya.
- Enquire whether or not keeping dual nationality has any kind of ramifications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Kenya - Make sure your passport has a minimum of 6 months validity from your organized date of return to your home country. Kenya will certainly refuse entry on arrival and several airlines will not allow passengers to go on the aircraft to Kenya if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Prior to travelling, you need to communicate with the Kenyan embassy or consulates of each country you are going to visit to determine the entry regulations.
If you desire to get addiitional information about visiting Kenya from Abuja, Nigeria, please click on the appropriate links here:
Please feel free to share your own viewpoints with the Kenyan Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for traveling to Kenya or notarizing paperwork or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Kenyan consulate in Abuja. Contact us by simply posting it right here.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be seen by the general public, therefore don’t include confidential information.