Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that offers you a simple way to compose a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa department. Visa invitation letters are usually needed from the visa applicant when going to El Salvador from Nigeria.
Simply click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to El Salvador, your letter ought to contain the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Choose the links below to see more
Information About The Person Being Invited to El Salvador
- Complete full name of the person visiting El Salvador from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the person visiting El Salvador
- The person’s address and telephone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the person invited to El Salvador
- The reason for the visit to El Salvador
- How long the person you’re inviting wants to stay in El Salvador
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in El Salvador
- The date the individual you’re inviting intends to leave El Salvador
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in El Salvador
- Complete full name of the person in El Salvador
- Date of birth of the person in El Salvador
- Residential address and contact number in El Salvador
- Profession of the individual in El Salvador
- Whether you are national of El Salvador or Permanent Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in El Salvador. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in El Salvador or has Salvadoran citizenship card.)
- If you are Permanent Resident in El Salvador, a proof of permanent resident status need to be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Salvadoran visa departments might demand that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas like inviting aging parents, you could be expected to give additional information such as the following:
- Details about your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Information on those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the whole time period of their stay in El Salvador,
- Proof of income at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Salvadoran visas?
Please be aware: Ensure you obtain the appropriate Salvadoran visas where required which is your responsibility to acquire them. Normally countries ask for passports to be valid for six months after the expiry of the visa. NB: Possessing a visa will not guarantee an individual entry on arrival in El Salvador.
In order to find more information regarding visiting El Salvador from Abuja, Nigeria, please be sure to select the related web links down below:
Don’t hesitate to share your experiences with the Salvadoran Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to El Salvador or notarizing documents or merely just planning to talk to an individual at the Salvadoran visa office in Abuja. Let us know simply by posting it right here.
Please Take note: Your comments are going to be seen by the public, due to this you should never include confidential information.