East Timor has numerous domestic and international airports which are linked by numerous Timorese and international airlines travelling to a great number of international airports throughout the world.
Large airports in East Timor ordinarily features banks, hotels, rental car agencies, airport transfer services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange agencies, duty-free shops, post offices, health care facilities and dining establishments.
Choose the web links below to look at Timorese airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, major airline carriers that fly to and from East Timor.
Airports in East Timor
• Dili (East Timor) Airport in East Timor
Big International airports Around The World
• Bangkok Airports in Thailand
• Tokyo (Japan) Airports in Japan
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• East London Airport in South Africa
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Kuala Lumpur Airports in Malaysia
• Nairobi Airports in Kenya
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
Airport Travel Advice When Travelling Through Airports in East Timor From Nigeria
- You can endure less crowds and problems by opting what day of the week you want to go on an airline to or from East Timor. Additionally it ensures the amount it costs for your flight tickets to East Timor.
It is no wonder, it is possible to find the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to East Timor when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you might carry on your flights when ever taking a flight from any airports in East Timor. Usually, you won’t be able to take the following on flights from the Timorese airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp products in your carry-on bag. For this reason, make sure you contact the airport in East Timor to verify the latest list of banned items ahead of packing.
- When leaving from East Timor or flying to a different city within East Timor, show up early to the airports in East Timor. For anybody who is flying domestically within East Timor, it’s recommended to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself added time if you’re taking in travel luggage. Seek the advice of airport authorities in East Timor and your airlines whether they recommend even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or more, specifically for international flights from East Timor.
Travel health information for East Timor from Nigeria
If you would like get further information regarding travelling to East Timor from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to click the applicable web links here:
Please feel free to express your experiences with the Timorese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are applying for a visa for going to East Timor or notarizing paperwork or simply just trying to talk to someone at the Timorese embassy in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, because of this you should not include confidential information.