To make sure your overseas trip to East Timor is safe as well as enjoyable, we have developed a travel health self-help guide to a number of typical health problems when going to East Timor. It is recommended to check with a travel vaccination clinic or your physician prior to travelling to East Timor.
Go through the web links below for a quick overview of issues that travellers must be mindful of for safe travel in East Timor.
General Travel Health Advice For East Timor From Nigeria
You may also get further travel health information from travel vaccination for East Timor
The travel advice information for East Timor for travelers from %%hostcountry%% on this web site will not replace your doctor’s advice. Details about travel disease danger in East Timor and travel vaccination immunisation for East Timor are drawn from the centres for Disease Control internet sites globally and refers to known health risks in East Timor.
The travel health information for East Timor provided does not include any information relating to disease breakouts, which can occur frequently and with little warning.
Confer with your doctor before you decide to go to East Timor for the most current travel health and travel immunisation details.
Latest Government Travel Guidance for East Timor
Tips For Getting Travel Insurance to East Timor
- Ensure that you really understand what exactly your travel insurance coverage covers since they are not unlimited. It may not cover you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any type of policy concerns directly with the travel insurance company, declaring that that you are going to East Timor.
- Confirm that medical protection for your trip to East Timor is enough for possible expenses in East Timor. Be sure you declare any sort of pre-existing medical health conditions you’ve got.
- In general, cover for luggage and personal belongings is restricted and expensive products for example video cameras, laptop computers and/or jewellery may have a per-item cap.
- Travel Insurance Policy Exclusions: Typical exclusions exist on just about all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical ailments. Travel insurance policies could be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Should you wish to get additional information regarding travelling to East Timor from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to go through the applicable links listed below:
Please express your experiences with the Timorese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are getting a visa for travelling to East Timor or notarizing documents or simply just looking to talk with someone at the Timorese consulate in Abuja. Contact us by way of submitting it on this page.
Please Notice: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential details.