Visa Invitation letter is an independent website which offer a person an easy way to write a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are normally needed from the visa applicant when travelling to East Timor from Nigeria.
Click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
For those who are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a trip to East Timor, your letter ought to provide the specific details about the person being invited and about you. Choose the links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to East Timor
- Complete full name of the person visiting East Timor from Nigeria
- Date of birth of the individual visiting East Timor
- The person’s address and phone number in Nigeria
- Your relationship to the individual invited to East Timor
- The reason for the trip to East Timor
- How much time the person you are inviting plans to remain in East Timor
- Details on accommodation and living expenses in East Timor
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave East Timor
Information About The Person Providing Visa Letter in East Timor
- Complete name of the person in East Timor
- Date of birth of the person in East Timor
- Address and telephone number in East Timor
- Profession of the individual in East Timor
- Whether you’re citizen of East Timor or Long term Resident
- A photocopy of a document confirming individual’s residential status in East Timor. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in East Timor or has Timorese citizenship card.)
- For anyone who is Permanent Resident in East Timor, an evidence of permanent resident status should be sent.
This information is simply a guide. You must write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few Timorese visa departments may require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For several types of visas for example inviting aged parents, you may be required to give more information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people living in your residence,
- Details about those you have recently sponsored and whose sponsorship remains to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your financial assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire time period of their stay in East Timor,
- Proof of earnings at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of Timorese visas?
Please notice: Be sure to obtain the right Timorese visas where required and it is your job to obtain them. As a general rule countries will require passports to be valid for six months following the expiration of the visa. NB: Having a visa will not guarantee you entry on arrival in East Timor.
If you want to get more info regarding travelling to East Timor from Abuja, Nigeria, please make sure to select the relevant links listed below:
Don’t hesitate to talk about your own opinions with the Timorese Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. Whether you are obtaining a visa for visiting East Timor or notarizing paperwork or merely just trying to chat to an individual at the Timorese consulate in Abuja. Let us know by just posting it on this page.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, for that reason don’t include confidential information.